Service-Flow Subscription and Pricing
How to Subscribe?
- Create an account and subscribe Service-Flow SaaS*
- Connect endpoints
- Create integrations in Test Environment
- Move integrations to Production
*Currently accounts are created on-demand. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for account request.
Service-Flow pricing consists of two components; Service-Flow Subscription and number of integrations or end-points (based on the chosen plan).
- Integration or endpoint related fees are only applied from the production environment.
- There are no limitations for entity types(processes) to use in an integration, or towards an endpoint
- There are no limitations on the amount of user accounts for Service-Flow UI for a subscription
Service-Flow SaaS Subscription
- To be able to use Service-Flow, you need a subscription. Subscription fee is based on the customers company size (total number of employees*)
- Subscription is always for 12 months at a time. Renewal is automatic, if customer does not cancel it 3 moths before the subscription renewal.
- Subscription includes access to test and production environments.
- By subscribing, the customer is able to set up integrations and endpoints in the test environment-only integrations in Production environment are invoiced.
- Subscription is invoiced immediately when the customer has an active account in Service-Flow environment. Customers can agree free trial period up to 3 months.
By providing different Subscription levels, Service-Flow ensures that customers always have suitable capacity and related availability.
|Nr of employees||<2000||2000-7500||7500-15000||15000-25000||25000-40000||40000-60000||60000-80000|
*use of the service can be limited to certain department, location or function.
Integration Fees and Integration Types
Available integration types
Integration fee or endpoint fee may vary based on the type.
- Support for all service process (not limited to ITIL)
- Support for real-time CMDB (Configuration Items, or similar) data synchronisation.
Trial subscription has the following limitations:
- Only access to test environment included
- Only one user account included
- Only one endpoint included.
With one endpoint and two or more entity types, user is able to test the functionalities of Service-Flow.
Trial access is by default valid for 30 days.
Base fee for accessing and using Service-Flow service defined in Service Description. Fixed term for 12 months.
|Integration Fees||Monthly fee that is charged per integration or endpoint depending on the plan for all integrations in production environment. Integrations can be resigned on monthly basis.|
Mechanism that decides how the customer is invoiced. Can be changed once a month.
|Integration type||Defines what kind of data exchange is supported. Customers can be invoiced differently based on integration type.|
Technical integration between two endpoints. Integration is seen to be present when a first routing rule between two endpoints is set to be active.
A tool or interface to a tool. Integrated system, for.ex. ITSM tool or service vendor
Entity type is the component that is integrated from and to an endpoint. Other user terms; ticket type, process. (for.ex. Incident, change, request, request task)