Endpoint configuration includes all the information needed about the connected systems. To add a new endpoint, please contact email@example.com.
User managed variables
The following variables are editable from the UI.
- The name of the endpoint. This name is used in different functions i.e. rule editor and message view
- Credentials to endpoint
- These credentials are used with outbound message from Service-Flow.
- Credentials to Service-Flow
- These credentials are used with inbound message to Service-Flow.
Resetting the inbound password
The password for inbound to Service-Flow is securely stored in the Service-Flow database as a one-way hash. This means that there is no way for Service-Flow to provide this password in case it is lost. The password can be reset and recovered by clicking the Get new password button. When clicking the button, a new password is copied to your clipboard. To take the new password in use, Save button needs to be pressed.
Variables managed by Service-Flow Operations
In most of the endpoints, there are various parameters that can be altered. At the moment, these variables cannot be modified through the UI. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need some of these modifications.
- Entity types
- ID field definitions
- Attribute types (String, Datetime, etc.)
- Inbound and outbound datetime patterns
- Custom responses for inbound to Service-Flow
- Attachment handling definitions